•ҚяĄzצ•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the •ҚяĄzצ• family, playing Mafia Wars.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
> .......The {KrAzY} Clan....... <

Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrAzY Me
Associate

Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Anyone tell me how to unlock the locked sections here please and anyone else having this Gun Toting Mama hitlisting them ? !!!!
Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Sounds like Admin may not have unlocked it for you. Contact Jim Lesner to do that for you.
Back to top Go down
KrAzY Me
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks Bella, i think i have to fully fill out my profile but do not know where to find my facebook link details. I did PM Jim over my password problem but he never got back to me.
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
Admin
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:40 am

Me...I apologize, I never saw a PM from you....
Send me over the info again and I'll see what I can do...
Again, I'm sorry...
I usually get back to PM as soon as I get home from work....
Thanks
Back to top Go down
KrAzY Me
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am

No problems really just wanted to see if i was still in as people were being asked to leave who played more often than me, the problem i think is that i have to fill in my facebook profile number thingy to update my profile but have no idea where to find it !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Go to your profile page and copy the address in your browser. That is your profile ID. Don't forget to send Jim a PM here in the forum though, so he can unlock for you.

Just to let everybody know, people who were asked to leave the clan were the people who did not help others when they were playing. It has nothing to do with how often you played. In other words, if they joined to get gifts, help on jobs, and help with targets, but did not want to respond in kind, they were asked to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.   Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to unlock the locked sections in here please, and also the Gun Toting Mama keeps hitlisting me, anyone else have this problem.
Page 1 of 1