•ҚяĄzצ•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the •ҚяĄzצ• family, playing Mafia Wars.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
> .......The {KrAzY} Clan....... <

Where are you from?

Go down 
+13
Oki
{KrAzY} Lynman
{KrAzY} lisalornie
{KrAzY}DON HANSSEN
{KrAzY} Mata Hari
{KrAzY}rd
{KrAzY} wakaranai
Midnight
{KrAzY} Punisher
{KrAzY} & {LaZy!}
{KrAzY} Warrior
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
{KrAzY} Mirek Nevim
17 posters
AuthorMessage
{KrAzY} Mirek Nevim
{KrAzY} Mirek Nevim

Where are you from? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm

So let us know a little about your country it's could be like book for tourists
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Mirek Nevim
{KrAzY} Mirek Nevim

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm from Czech republic you know small country right in the middle of Europe and what can I say best girls in the world,great beer,nice country yea that's my home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm

... and the Slivovik isn't too bad either.

Currently London, UK here, just 3 kilometers from the new 2012 Olympic site. I've travelled around the world and lived in lots of different places. Spent 16 years in Oz and some of the accent remains with me. Scotland isn't too bad either. For a while there I was the outsider and knew that I'd been accepted into the community when a lady came up to me and said "Och, ye may be a sassenach, but ye're a nice wee lassie".

Son is currently living in Germany and I'll likely be going to spend a few months there, other responsibilities allowing, next year.
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
Admin
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Detroit Michigan born and raised!
Ah, the Motor City...
I spent the first 40 years of my life there and the last 3 trying to forget it...lol
Seriously, though, Michigan in the summer is like no where else in the world!
Lakes everywhere. Very nice weather. But the winters are brutal.
That's the main reason I moved south...Not too far, only a few hundred miles, but It's made all of the difference.
I now live in southern Ohio. Still looking to go farther south if anyone's hiring in Florida!
The area around here is very nice too...Lots of rolling hills, rivers and farms....
A bunch of small towns scattered around.
Perfect for me as I am not much into the "big city life" any more....
Always wanted to visit the UK and of course the Motherlands of Ireland and Scotland...
I consider myself a Celtic warrior who got trapped in the wrong time...
I have always wanted to travel to the Old Country and take in some of the history and the majesty of area....
Ahhhhh....So, where are YOU from?
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Warrior
Admin
{KrAzY} Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 pm

I am from Maidstone in England.
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} & {LaZy!}
Hitman
{KrAzY} & {LaZy!}

Location : Standing quietly behind you with a meat cleaver and a jar of peanut butter.

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:57 pm

From Southern Wales,Land Of The Dragon. Valleys,countryside,village rivalries,alcoholism and a suspition of some cases of in-breeding. A proud nation when we are winning in rugby and although English is now the south's main language,we do have our own native tongue called Cymraeg,where very few vowels are used.As the English say,'Never ask for directions in Wales or you'll end up with a face full of spit'. A land where shepherds are rumoured to count their sheep using coy waves rather than a pointed finger....it's a little 'odd' but it's home. x
Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Punisher
Street Thug
{KrAzY} Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 pm

im from abbotsford, British Columbia this is in canada for you who dont know, and we have the worst gang/murder/crime/drug rate per capita in all of canada , we have probably had over 100 police raids in the last 5 months and all of them found alot of drugs and grow-ops. and thats how my city is. we also have the best high school in canada for sports which i am at right now. but most people at the school sell drugs or do drugs, ive walked into countless drug deals in the washroom and outside. dont move here lol
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Master Boss
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I am from Okotoks, Alberta. It's about twenty minutes south of Calgary and three hours north of the U.S./Canada border.
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} wakaranai
Enforcer
{KrAzY} wakaranai

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 am

Born and raised in the Philippines, with more than 1700 islands......But currently staying in Dubai, UAE where I work in a Consulting Firm
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY}rd
Street Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 pm

INDIA!!!
Engineering student
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
Admin
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Ahoy all!
That's what's cool about this game and now this forum!
We got folks from all over the frigging world!
Welcome to all and enjoy and participate in what we have here!
Czech republic, the UK, the US, Alberta Canada, Dubai, India...
Who needs the United Nations?
WE GOT THE UNITED {KrAzY}!
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Mata Hari
Admin
{KrAzY} Mata Hari

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm from beautiful South Carolina, USA...here is a quick link to some photos in my area:
http://www.discoversouthcarolina.com/photo-gallery/Default.aspx

Pretty, pretty place and soooo totally boring sometimes...which is why i love our KrAzY family!!
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY}DON HANSSEN
Street Thug
{KrAzY}DON HANSSEN

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Im from Trondheim in NORWAY.
Back to top Go down
http://johhanss@online.no
{KrAzY} lisalornie
Street Thug
{KrAzY} lisalornie

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Adrian Michigan. Just a short drive to Ann Arbor, Detroit or Toledo. GO BLUE!. Met my Kiwi husband online 10 years ago . We are planning a trip back to New Zealand next March and were supposed to spend a few days in Samoa but of course thats not going to happen now. Michigan is a beautiful state and you can't beat the Lakes in the summer and the beautiful color in the fall. The cold winters I could do without but it makes us appreciate the warm weather even more!
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Lynman
Associate
{KrAzY} Lynman

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Krazy lynman yes!! Im from the philippines. YEs loot weapons are kind a cheap here. This is my kind of cheat. Buying from a mafia farmer.
Back to top Go down
http://access2myusik.tripod.com
Midnight
Master Boss
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 pm

It is so cool the amount of diversity that exists in {KrAzY} Clan.
Back to top Go down
Oki
Street Thug
Oki

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:08 am

I am from Tokyo, Japan. But I lived in the US (mostly Oakaland, CA for 10 years). I've lived in Michgan, and Ohio, too. I spent my life for 13 years or so overthere, I am Both half ass Japanse and American, I ate an apple today, and I thought, where's a peanut butter?!
Nice to meet to you guys!
OXOXOXOXOX
Oki
ps, I have no idea how to add you guys...please help!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Japarks71
Street Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 am

Live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United states. Lived for 27 years in Alaska, One in florida and four in Montana. Oklahoma is ok but after school might be moving somewhere else!!!!
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Pollux
Street Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 pm

I´m from Trelleborg in Sweden
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Dario
Street Thug
{KrAzY} Dario

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm from Croatia. No, we are not in war Very Happy
It was a part of Yugoslavia until 1991, but then Yugoslavia fell apart, and 7 countries were born: Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Kosovo 10 years after. Enough of history Smile
Now Croatia is very popular tourist destination, few million people visit country with 1000 islands.
I live on the coast, very close to Italy. And that's about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrAzY Me
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Me i am from Banbury in Oxfordshire in the UK, the best things to come out of Banbury is the Nursery Rhyme, Banbury Cakes and the road out !!!!!!!!!!

Worse thing in the UK has to be Gordon Brown !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
•ҚяĄzצ• :: Everyday Stuff :: Spammers corner-
Jump to: