•ҚяĄzצ•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the •ҚяĄzצ• family, playing Mafia Wars.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
> .......The {KrAzY} Clan....... <

attacked by your own

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{KrAzY} BLITZER
Associate
{KrAzY} BLITZER

attacked by your own Empty
PostSubject: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am

hey guys thought that you dont attack you own this guy attacked me lost then got his family to hit me snuffed me lost loads of money and 6exp points what do i do ???????????????

it was {KrAzY} Tommy.

1 hour, 44 minutes ago:{KrAzY} Tommy asked their Mafia to attack you. Fight them back now!

mark
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} BLITZER
Associate
{KrAzY} BLITZER

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 am

just an update and have i done anything wrong for this to happen

{KrAzY}MissLongLegzz attacked you because {KrAzY} Tommy asked their Mafia to attack you. Send your friends after {KrAzY} Tommy now! 2 hours ago
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} wakaranai
Enforcer
{KrAzY} wakaranai

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 am

mark maybe they are not member of ure mafia and still u dnt have the {KrAzY} tag thats why they was'nt able to noticed u as member of the family.....

coz if {KrAzY}Tommy and {KrAzY}MissLongLegzz is already in ure mafia they can't attack you, a pop up menu will say that u are a member of their mafia...

just a piece of advice add them to ure family and if u have 15gf pts better change ure name so they and other {KrAzY} members will easily notice u...
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} BLITZER
Associate
{KrAzY} BLITZER

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 am

thanks {KrAzY} wakaranai

my name was changed about 5 days ago been running with the {KrAzY} tag for a while nowso i thought they might have noticed it

mark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:58 am

Mark,
When you have some time, go to the website, click on members, and start adding everybody. Unfortunately a lot of our members aren't using the forum yet, and most likely have not seen that you have joined.
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} BLITZER
Associate
{KrAzY} BLITZER

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 pm

ok ty bella
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Warrior
Admin
{KrAzY} Warrior

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Im sorry to hear that m8. I will talk to them.

But if you add them all then no one from KrAzY can attack.

But It is still wrong if you have your tag on.

Finally change your username to your {KrAzY} name please. You can do this in profile, which is in red writing below the {KrAzY} emblem at the top of the screen
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} BLITZER
Associate
{KrAzY} BLITZER

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:56 pm

THANKS FOR THAT JUST DONE IT ALSO IS THERE A WAY OF ADDING EASIER THE REST OF THE CLAN RATHER THAN GOING THROUGH EACH MEMBER ONE BY ONE PLEASE
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Warrior
Admin
{KrAzY} Warrior

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Yes your name will be sent to all members now
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} BLITZER
Associate
{KrAzY} BLITZER

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:15 pm

TAHNKS {KrAzY} Warrior

ALSO CHANGED MAIN PROFILE PIC AND ADDED THE CLAN EMBLEM TO IT SO IT WILL BE SEEN BY ALL I OWE YOU ONE M8 CHEERS

MARK
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY}MissLongLegzz
Associate
{KrAzY}MissLongLegzz

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Blitzer I want to apologize for attacking you! I didn't know it was family! I am so sorry! This will not happen again!! Please accept my apology!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attacked by your own   attacked by your own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attacked by your own
Page 1 of 1