•ҚяĄzצ•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the •ҚяĄzצ• family, playing Mafia Wars.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
> .......The {KrAzY} Clan....... <

Chat and Forum Etiquette

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
Admin
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco

Chat and Forum Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Chat and Forum Etiquette   Chat and Forum Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 pm

To all members:
One of the reasons that we joined KrAzY and the forum were to interact with other folks who were enjoying the game.
The ability to make new friends is one of the best things about this clan.
When you join KrAzY, one of the things that you agree to is to add all of the other KrAzY folks and they will add you.
I ask you all, as KrAzY Family Members, to follow proper etiquette when posting on the forum AND when using the chat, either on the forum or on Facebook.
When you get too personal, flame or act in a manner that makes another family member uncomfortable, you are not acting in the manner that we expect KrAzy family to treat one another.
I and the other admins and mods, will act swiftly and decisively to any complaints we receive from any family member who is being treated badly or is being subjected to gross, uncalled for, or unwanted chat messages.
My theory is that if you wouldn't say it to your mom, don't say it to someone you don't really know...
Please, we are all friends here.
Treat all KrAzY members with respect.
I am not saying, that you cannot express an opinion...Just do it in a way that is not offensive or makes someone else uncomfortable.
That includes, but is not limited to:

Racial slurs (in my opinion, this will get you banned quicker than anything)
Unwanted sexual comments or advances (ditto)
Personal attacks

Please "think before you hit the enter key"
I am here to make sure that your KrAzY experience is fun and safe.
If you have any problems or have a situation where something like this has come up, please let me or one of the other admins or mods know immediately so we can address the situation.
Thanks and be excellent to one another!
Donnie Brasco - Admin
Back to top Go down

Chat and Forum Etiquette
Page 1 of 1