•ҚяĄzצ•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the •ҚяĄzצ• family, playing Mafia Wars.

WebsiteHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
> .......The {KrAzY} Clan....... <

Do you have kids?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Master Boss
Midnight

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Guess I'll go first

I've got two really great kids, my daughter is 14 years old and is an amazing manga artist and poet. My son is 2 years old and is a real handful.

Overall, I'd say I'm really lucky to have two great kids who are healthy and, for the most part anyways, well behaved.
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
Admin
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 am

I'm next....
I started early - I'm not really that old....
I have 3 kids:
Oldest is 21 and in the AirForce stationed in Cannon NM...
Middle child is 20 and is an honor student on a 4 year scholarship at a local college.
Youngest is 10 (our "oops" child) and is a master at World of Warcraft and lives in the basement....
Back to top Go down

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:26 am

Donnie, starting early has many advantages. I'm 39 and my Mom is 57. She's still young enough to go do fun and crazy stuff with us. It's a blast!
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco
Admin
{KrAzY} Donnie Brasco

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 am

Bella - I thought I was IN!
My youngest (before oops) was going to graduate from high school the year I turned 41...
I was all set....
Then Oops...
Set me back by about a decade!
I don't regret any of them tho....They're all great kids and the older two are turning out to be pretty good adults!
Back to top Go down

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:51 am

Ahhhh. You don't know how lucky you are.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Master Boss
Midnight

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 am

Donnie, I'll only be 37 when my daughter graduates from high school. I'll be 49 when my son graduates.

As long as you enjoy them, age doesn't really matter anyways.

If my daughter has a child at the same age I had her, I'll be a grandmother at 39! I think that would be cool. Still young enough to be really active with the grandkids!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Doña Haire
Associate
{KrAzY} Doña Haire

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm

I have two children. A son named Joshua who is 2 and a half and a daughter named Isabella that will be one next weekend. I LOVE being a mommy! I am 27.

{KrAzY} Doña Haire-
a.k.a.
Sandee
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sandee.haire?ref=profile
Midnight
Master Boss
Midnight

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Sometimes its hard to remember just how lucky we are to have children. They drive us crazy, but at the end of the day, just one smile can't melt away hours of 'the terrible twos' and make you love them even more!
Back to top Go down
{KrAzY} Death
Hitman
{KrAzY} Death

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:35 am

I got a son, named after a japanese anime guy (cheezy, i know right) Sasuke
He's 3 years old and he's with me 2 weekends a month. And i'm 22 years old if anyone wondered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you have kids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have kids?   Do you have kids? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have kids?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
•ҚяĄzצ• :: Everyday Stuff :: Kinder Garden-
Jump to: